Last updated: 2021-08-17
- clearly communicate the personal information handling practices of Bullseye ;
- enhance the transparency of Bullseye ’s information collection processes; and
- to give individuals a better understanding of the sort of personal information that Bullseye, and the way Bullseye handles that information.
4. Personal Information
information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable:
a) whether the information or opinion is true or not; and
b) whether the information or opinion is recorded in material form or not.
Personal information may include your full name and preferred user name, password, address (including previous addresses), contact telephone number(s), e-mail addresses, bank account and credit card details, profile photograph you have uploaded to our website or if we are authenticating you via Facebook, Google, Twitter or other social media platforms and/or other information that is necessary for the delivery of our services to you.
5. Collection of personal information
In the course of regular business activity and in order to use the website and/or our services, Bullseye will from time to time collect, require and otherwise deal with your personal information.
If you do not want any of your personal information collected, you can stop using the website and/or our services at any time (subject to applicable contracts), however we may not be able to provide our services to you.
Bullseye collects personal information from individuals in numerous ways, including when an individual:
- visits, interacts with or uses the website or social media channels;
- posts within forums, completes a user profile;
- contracts or corresponds with Bullseye in person or via telephone, email, mail or directly through our website;
- makes a purchase(s) from Bullseye or enquires about the services with us;
- makes payment of an invoice; or
- provides us with personal information, including for example allowing information on social media to be shared with us or signing up for a promotion or competition or when you subscribe to receive marking from us.
We may also collect personal information about you from third parties or where Bullseye is required to do so by law.
Bullseye does not generally take steps to:
- verify personal information about any individual disclosed to it; or
- seek additional personal information about any individual on the basis of information disclosed to it,
except in circumstances where it is reasonably necessary for us to do so or as may be required by law, including (but not limited to) confirming the identity of an individual seeking access to personal information.
You may control, refuse and/or delete cookies by using the appropriate setting on your browser as you wish, however, if you do so you may not be able to access portions of our website.
7. Use of personal information
We highlight that Bullseye may use your personal information for purposes, including the following:
- verify your identity;
- to provide our services to you and process transactions;
- to provide customer support and respond to your requests;
- to send you promotional, marketing or other information about our services and/or events unless you instruct us not to;
- to monitor and improve our services;
- to process any inquiries you have about Bullseye or our services and to respond to your feedback or complaints;
- to identify any duplication of user accounts;
- for fraud protection and to identify if a user if acting in concert, including but not limited to manipulation of discussion threads.;
- investigate, detect and protect us and other third parties against negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activities;
- provide information to our third party agents to take actions or make enquiries in relation to the Services;
- to respond to claims or investigations of government bodies such as the Australia Securities and Investments Commission.
8. Direct marketing communications
We may contact you using the contact details, which you provide to us in order to provide you with direct marketing communications about our services in accordance with the law.
You may opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us at any time by contacting us using the details set out below or by functionality within such communications.
We may disclose personal information we hold to:
- our directors, officers, employees and other associated companies or related entities or organisations;
- our contracted service providers;
- credit card providers, credit reporting and fraud checking agencies;
- government, regulatory and law enforcement agencies where the disclosure is required or authorised by law;
- our professional advisors, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- third party suppliers of products or services which you have selected;
- third party sponsors or co-sponsors of promotions on our website. Only information collected during a promotion will be disclosed to these parties;
- third parties when we contract out some of our functions and activities, such as call centre operators, or supply of servers. In these circumstances, we prohibit third parties from using your personal information, except for the specific purpose for which we supply it; or
- the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
10. Overseas Disclosure
We may disclose personal information to overseas recipients in order to provide services.
Generally, we will only disclose your personal information to these overseas recipients in connection with our services, such as overseas service providers for the processing of credit card transactions, or third party service providers for advertising services.
12. Access to personal information
If you would like access to your personal information, please contact our office directly via the contact details found below under “Contact”.
13. Correction of personal information
If Bullseye holds personal information about you and you believe that any of the information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, please make a request to our office for correction. Contact details can be found below.
14. Storage and Security
Bullseye will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Bullseye may store personal information physically and/or electronically.
If an eligible data breach (as defined in the Privacy Act) occurs that affects your personal information, Bullseye will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of such eligible data breach.
15. Links - external websites
If you have any questions or concerns about how we handle your personal information or if you wish to access or amend personal information we hold about you, please make a request in writing.
All correspondence should be directed to:
Post: Level 1, 31 Beach Street, Frankston, Victoria 3199, Australia
If you decide to contact us for any of the reasons above, we request that you provide us with sufficient details regarding your reason for getting in touch with us.
We note that if necessary, we will ask you to provide us with a copy of your ID, passport or other valid identity document.
We will investigate and consider any complaint received by us and a response will be provided to the complainant as soon as practicable.